Educating the Future
Contact Orange County Virtual School
Learn More about Orange County Virtual School
Featuring the time-tested Calvert curriculum
Find out more about enrollment
Tuition-Free Public Virtual School for K-5 in Florida
Welcome to Orange County Virtual School.
If a traditional classroom isn’t best for your child, Orange County Public Schools has an alternative: Orange County Virtual School (OCVS), a new virtual school program for grades K–5, offers a flexible program custom tailored to your child. Your child will learn using a curriculum from world-renowned Calvert Education.
Orange County Virtual School can help you give your child a great education:
- Flexible program and schedule personalized to your child and your family
- Outstanding support from Florida-certified teachers, as well as experienced teachers from Calvert
- Well-rounded, classic education that uses a blend of print and online material
- Step-by-step lesson plans: the planning is done for you
- Access to Verticy Learning, a specialized curriculum designed to help struggling readers
Why we chose Calvert’s Curriculum
The quality of Calvert’s curriculum has been proven by students in all 50 states and over 100 countries. This accredited curriculum provides an education that will challenge your child and prepare him/her for future success. Students in public, private, virtual, charter and international schools, as well as students learning independently at home, have used the Calvert curriculum for over a century. We carefully evaluated all of the curriculum partners for OCVS, and are confident that you and your student will be pleased with Calvert.
[hana-code-insert name='pinellas-remarketing-code' /]